Update 2.15 has arrived for Rainbow Six Siege, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ubisoft is now going to rollout a new update for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege on October 19th. If you are playing the PS4 version of the game, the update is patch 2.15. Officially though, this is update Y6S3.3. Downtime to install the patch will only be for 30 minutes.
There are many different patch sizes for the update depending on the type of platform that you play the game on. You can read the file sizes below.
- Ubisoft Connect: 2.21 GB
- Steam: 1.7 GB
- Xbox One: 1.2 GB
- Xbox Series X: 3.7 GB
- PS4: 1.4 GB
- PS5: 1.13 GB
The new update comes with a ton of balances for the many Operators in the game. Several bug fixes are also a big part of this new patch. You can read the full patch notes below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.15 Patch Notes (Y6S3.3)
- Increased Mx4 Storm vertical recoil.
ARUNI AND MOZZIE
- Reduced P10 Roni Magazine from 19+1 to 15+1.
- Increased vertical recoil and first kick recoil.
- Total ammo is now 181 in PVP, 121 in Hardcore and 196 in PVE.
- Increased number of Armor Panels to 4 (was 3).
- Reduced number of punches required to destroy an Armor Panel to 9 (was 12).
- Replaced P-10C with Super Shorty.
HARD BREACH CHARGE
- Increased number to 2 (was 1).
- Affected Operators include: Montagne, Buck, Fuze, Capitão, Amaru, Nøkk, Ying, and Zero.
- No longer limited to placing 1 trap per door/window frame.
- Added Bulletproof Camera (removed Nitro Cell).
- Reduced Dash refresh time to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Increased number of Mag-NETs to 6 (was 4).
- Reduced catching area of effect to 3.5 meters (was 5 meters).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. This feature can be turned On in the General section of the Options menu.
- FIXED – Attacker is removed from the match if they injure a hostage that is later revived and eliminated by a Defender.
- FIXED – Ammo counter flashes red after switching weapons.
- FIXED – The G36Cs rail reduces visibility when the Red Dot is equipped.
- FIXED – If a player is reconnecting, round doesn’t end when the last opponent is eliminated.
- FIXED – “Join Party” option is not functional in the Ubisoft Connect overlay and client.
- FIXED – Rim lighting is applied to Operators on the victory screen.
- FIXED – Muffled sound is heard on some weapons.
- FIXED – Defenders can vault on top of an unreachable location and secure a win for their team in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
- FIXED – The attacker’s hammer animation freezes and loops without collision when holding down the trigger button in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
- FIXED – Bar shadow at 1F Bar disappears when viewed from trapdoor in 2F Library Entrance on Chalet map.
- FIXED – Asset and collision issues on Bank map and Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- FIXED – The light of the wall cladding located at 3F Lounge disappears when LOD lowers when viewing it from 3F Casino on Yacht map.
- FIXED – Player is unable drop the defuser on the roof above 2F Billiards Room on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Kapkan is not receiving 20p for each activated trap.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
The following information posted above comes from the game’s official website. Rainbow Six Siege is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.
- This article was updated on October 20th, 2021
You May Like Also