Update 1.04 has arrived today, November 2, for Far Cry 6, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is Title Update #2 for Far Cry 6, and this patch is currently rolling across all platforms with a plethora of changes. On PlayStation 5, this is update 1.005.000. The stars of this update are a new Special Operation titles Los Tres Santos, multiple quality-of-life changes, and a ton of bug fixes. Exploring Yara should be a much smoother experience after installing this update, which weighs in at roughly 19 GB depending on your platform of choice. Here’s everything new with Far Cry 6 version 1.04.
Far Cry 6 November 2 Update Patch Notes
- New Daily and Weekly Challenges have been added.
- (Available November 9th) New Special Operation: Los Tres Santos.
- Adjusted the respawn rate of enemies in the following areas: José’s Island and Martínez (Philly’s) Airstrip.
- General performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a looping death and loading screen situation when an autosave was made while the player was dying.
- Fixed an issue that caused the weekly challenge “Road Rage” to have an identical name to the in-game trophy. The weekly challenge is now called “Road Fatality”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to fall through the world until restarting the game under rare circumstances after crashing a plane into the ground during a co-op session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Auto Turret gadget to be permanently equipped when loading a save file.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Wingsuit to not become available if the player built the Hideout Network facility level 1 before applying the launch day patches.
- Photo Mode
- Fixed an issue that could cause connected controllers to continuously vibrate under certain circumstances when opening Photomode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in Photomode when failing to find a Co-Op partner during matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a looping loading screen during the “Backseat Driver” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the mission progress to be halted if all ground forces were killed without being detected during the “Break the Chains” mission.
- Fixed an issue where the missions “Triada Blessings” and “Boom or Bust” would not complete correctly when completing them in Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Miguel to disappear and the mission progress to halt under certain circumstances during the “Second Son” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the controls UI elements to appear on screen after the cinematic during the “Harpoon” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Paulo, Talia and Bicho to fall through the stage (but continue to perform, the show must go on!) when shooting them with Discos Locos during the “Guerrilla Radio” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the quest objective to disappear when fast travelling after watching the cinematic during the “Bullet Points” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Miguelina to become unresponsive during the “Sincerely Lorenzo: Obsession” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could make the Workbench unresponsive during the “Juan of a kind” mission.
- Fixed an issue where destroying all airplanes in the area before starting the mission “Fly Ball” could cause the mission progress to halt.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Raiza to become stuck during the “Du or Die” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause “Play Together” to stay greyed out if joining a session had previously failed.
- Improved game responsiveness after extended Co-Op sessions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze for 60 seconds when exiting a post-campaign Co-Op session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the UI to become unresponsive when trying to accept a Co-Op invitation from a player that had previously hosted a Co-Op session on Stadia.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players on Stadia to receive a Trapper-D1534951 error when trying to join a Co-Op session.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One to join a Co-Op session when already playing in a Co-Op session.
As stated above, this patch has numerous bug fixes and adds some new features to the game. The main new thing in this update is the addition of daily and weekly challenges, which will give dedicated Far Cry 6 players the opportunity to earn new rewards and resources. A new Special Operation will also become available next week on November 9, letting players explore an exotic new location and earn tons of Moneda in the process.
We liked Far Cry 6, awarding it a score of 3.5/5 stars in our review. Although the story didn’t quite live up to the hype, we praised the graphics and gameplay, saying “At the end of the day, Far Cry 6 is a beautiful playground filled with stuff to shoot and things to blow up. Far Cry 6 is just another Far Cry game, one that desperately wants to utilize the imagery of a revolution without having anything meaningful to say about one.” Even though it’s just another Far Cry game, it’s still a ton of fun, and we highly recommend jumping in if you haven’t already.
Far Cry 6 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Google Stadia, and Amazon Luna. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Ubisoft forum.
- This article was updated on November 9th, 2021
You May Like Also